- "All warfare is based on deception."
- —In game description.
Disguise is a piece of equipment in Loadout.
- It lasts around 20 seconds before needing to recharge.
- Recharging takes about 5 seconds.
- When disguised, you will take the appearance of one of your enemies.
- You can get healed or powered up by enemies.
- You can still be damaged if you get shot by enemies.
- Dealing damage to an enemy while disguised will turn you back to normal.
- You will not trigger enemy proximity devices while disguised.
- Buying Disguise requires unlocking Shield and Jump Boots in the Tech Tree beforehand.
- It costs 11270 Blutes, making it the second most expensive Blute-bought non-upgrade in the game.
- Being killed while disguised will earn the "Fooling noone!" bonus for the killer. Likewise, if the disguised player manages to score a kill while disguised, it will earn the killer the "Guess Who!" bonus.